You Gotta Be Clean...
Moving is coming along as expected. The apartment looks really bare now, and that’s to be expected since we are moving tomorrow. I’m nervous mostly because I don’t know when the movers are coming - hopefully they will show up sometime around 2pm, instead of some time around 11am. I love it when important things like movers are scheduled for a three-hour window.
In order to ease my mind, and get things done quicker in the morning, I present a list of things (ordered this time, as this is the order I must finish them in) which I must do tomorrow:
- Pack microwave, Wok
- Dissassemble kitchen table
- Take out trashbags
- Pack Bathroom Stuff
- Drive Di’s Car up to side door
- Load up Di’s Car with things we’re definitely transporting ourselves (mostly computers and important documents)
- Load up the rest of Di’s car with other stuff we don’t mind hauling ourselves and fits
- Attempt to move things which are being professionally moved into living room
- Random cleaning
I’ve been testing a drupal installation today. I don’t have it themed yet, but the setup is here. Until it gets themed and takes over, I’ll be mirroring posts both here and there.